Dana Point Rehab Campus offers highly effective treatments and world-class amenities. With a committed and experienced team of clinical staff, we are one of the few drug rehab centers in California to offer unsurpassed addiction treatment in a state-of-the-art rehab facility.
What distinguishes us from other local rehabs?
Renowned as the top-rated drug and alcohol rehab, we have helped hundreds of individuals embrace a healthier lifestyle. Besides offering the best addiction treatment in California, here are a few other qualities that set us apart from other local rehabs:
- Customized treatments – Unlike other rehab centers, we do not follow a cookie-cutter approach to treating addiction. We create personalized recovery blueprints for each patient in recovery to help them garner the best outcome. Our medical staff devise a tailored treatment plan after a detailed physical and mental health exam and after reviewing the addiction symptoms.
- Accredited and experienced clinicians – We have highly experienced and trained medical staff and behavioral therapists who work closely with each patient throughout their recovery journey. Our low staff-to-client ratio allows us to offer individual care and personal attention to every patient at our facility.
- Treatments and therapies – We use the most advanced psychotherapies and medication-assisted therapies to address and treat your behavioral addictions. Our integrated treatment approach encompasses a mix of holistic and evidence-based therapies, allowing our clients to achieve lasting success with sobriety.
We also offer excellent PHP, IOP, and aftercare support programs at affordable prices. As a pioneer rehab facility for addiction treatment in California, we accept all major insurance plans.
How do I pay for addiction treatment?
Most people refrain from seeking addiction treatment due to the cost factor. However, there are several options for paying for rehab treatment. Insurance plans like United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, BCBS, etc., cover some or all of addiction treatment costs.
You may also use Obamacare, Medicare, Medicaid, private funding or financing, fundraising, or crowdfunding to meet addiction treatment costs. You may also check your eligibility for federally funded and state-run drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs and use the same to pay for rehab. Some rehab facilities also offer scholarships to deserving patients to help them receive the help they need to get better. Speak to an admission officer at a licensed private luxury rehab center near you to find your options.
Warning signs that you need to seek professional help for addiction
If your drug or alcohol use affects your life, career, and relationships negatively, join one of the best luxury rehabs in California at the earliest. Here’s how you know you need to join a top California private rehab:
- Lacking control
- Desire to quit but unable to do so
- Spending several hours thinking about substances or trying to acquire them.
- Lack of responsibility
- Facing problems in relationships
- Loss of interest
- Dangerous use and worsening situations
- Increased tolerance to drugs or alcohol
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms
Contact us at 949-239-7557 to verify insurance or visit our website. Dana Point Rehab Campus is one of the pioneer treatment facilities in California with evidence-based therapies and proven treatments. Ranked among the best drug rehab centers in California, we offer unsurpassed medical detox, inpatient treatment, IOP, and PHP with a dedicated staff team.